When it comes to medical social media marketing, most medical professionals and plastic surgeons are unsure of how to go about using this highly effective means of advertising. However, here at surgeonboost.com, we are able to provide a unique plastic surgery social media marketing service at highly affordable rates.
Option One – We Will Develop a Custom Social Media Strategy on Your Behalf
If you have the time and resources in place to manage your own social media marketing, you are eager to learn how to do it yourself or you want to teach someone else how to engage in effective social media marketing, then this will be the ideal option for you. All we will do is develop a customized social media marketing strategy for you that you can execute at times which are most convenient for whoever will be in charge of your social media marketing. Before we present you with your customized strategy though, we will spend a considerable amount of time with you to ensure that you understand how everything works.
Option Two – We Provide You with Full Service Social Media Marketing
With this option, we will ensure that all of your plastic surgeon social media marketing needs are taken care of on your behalf. This is an ideal social media marketing option if you simply do not have the time or resources to deal with everything yourself. After ascertaining your company goals and target audience, we will take care of aspects such as fan engagement, blog commenting, daily social media account updates, strategic content marketing, blog post creation and video marketing. In fact, we will deal with editorial calendar management as well, ensuring that no social media marketing stones are left unturned.
When it comes to social media marketing for plastic surgeons, we make ourselves available to assist you every step of the way. This allows you to focus on what is most important – namely, your patients.
Some of our full service options include:
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn account set up and management.
- Blog writing and management.
- Social contests.
- Daily/weekly status updates.
- Fan engagement.
Need a Quote?
Why our social media?
- We know our stuff
- our employees worked in medical
- We make social media fun
- We have an in-house team
Rather contact us directly?
What do our clients say?
- “When seeking internet service providers, a business client cannot always count on words being consistent with actions. In our experience at least, many such companies promise excellence up front but, almost invariably, deliver mediocrity or even worse on the back end. Thus it is both rare and refreshing to find a company like Surgeon Boost where words and actions are congruent, and where excellence is just part of the value they always provide".Dr. Geno MarcoviciHair Genesis
- “I was referred to Surgeon Boost by a friend who suggested I use this company to enhance my website search engine rankings for our medical practice. So far they have been very helpful, knowledgeable, and right on top of things! It seems like many people choose the internet before looking in the phonebook, so I’m looking forward to seeing my practice grow through all the online promotion we’re doing! So far I’m very impressed.”Dr. Nicole SchertellWhole Life Natural Medicine
- “I recently switched my internet marketing and web presence from a large NYC firm. So far, so good. They have been responsive, innovative, and completely above board. I am enthusiastic that our message is getting across better than ever, and with the most contemporary approach.”Dr. Jeffrey SpiegelAdvanced Facial Aesthetics