One of the strongest internet marketing methods out there is pay-per-click advertising. Combined with an optimized website, your plastic surgeon advertising will serve to strengthen the already increasing traffic you will be receiving. In order to properly manage a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign, there is a lot of research, planning, and strategic thinking that must be taken into account to reach the highest possible level of interested people.
Setting Up and Preparation
When we begin creating a PPC campaign for a plastic surgeon, we take into account your pre-existing business goals and objectives. We also perform extensive research into keywords and landing pages already associated with those keywords. The goal of all this research is to ensure that PPC ads are only becoming visible to a very specific audience, which is determined by your business goals and the objective of your practice. Afterwards, ad groups are made based on the researched keywords, a budget is created, and ads are published on designated advertising sites.
The primary attraction of PPC advertising is already in the name – payments are made based on how often the ad is clicked. Because of this, however, a PPC campaign requires a lot of upkeep – a constant refresh of keywords to keep the ads current for their audience, frequent monitoring of funds to protect the advertising budget, and common refreshes of the ads. We are more than happy to assist with the constant monitoring and upkeep of advertising campaigns to keep them as useful to your business as possible.
PPC ads are some of the most useful to internet marketers, provided they have the ability to monitor them constantly. Surgeonboost provides that upkeep, and makes these ads truly effective at bringing in extra traffic from exactly the right audience for you.
We offer PPC services for the following platforms:
Need a Quote?
Why our PPC services?
- We understand the technology.
- We understand your keywords.
- It works with other inbound marketing.
- We love advertising.
Rather contact us directly?
What do our clients say?
- “I was referred to Surgeon Boost by a friend who suggested I use this company to enhance my website search engine rankings for our medical practice. So far they have been very helpful, knowledgeable, and right on top of things! It seems like many people choose the internet before looking in the phonebook, so I’m looking forward to seeing my practice grow through all the online promotion we’re doing! So far I’m very impressed.”Dr. Nicole SchertellWhole Life Natural Medicine
- “I recently switched my internet marketing and web presence from a large NYC firm. So far, so good. They have been responsive, innovative, and completely above board. I am enthusiastic that our message is getting across better than ever, and with the most contemporary approach.”Dr. Jeffrey SpiegelAdvanced Facial Aesthetics
- “When seeking internet service providers, a business client cannot always count on words being consistent with actions. In our experience at least, many such companies promise excellence up front but, almost invariably, deliver mediocrity or even worse on the back end. Thus it is both rare and refreshing to find a company like Surgeon Boost where words and actions are congruent, and where excellence is just part of the value they always provide".Dr. Geno MarcoviciHair Genesis