One of Surgeonboost’s specialties is Bing advertising for plastic surgeons. Although Google is certainly the dominant search engine, Bing is still significantly more popular than it is given credit for. Because of its visual, more modern appeal, it has a high popularity among younger internet users. For this reason, you will find, as we have, that the proper kind of Bing advertising can open your business up to an entirely new audience.
Getting you Started
Before we jump into Bing PPC (pay-per-click advertising), there are a number of ways we can assist you with breaking into the Bing market. To start with, we will run over your pre-existing business objectives and goals and determine how best to approach Bing advertising based on them. After that, similar to regular PPC advertising, we can set up an account with Bing, and begin searching for the keywords that will bring about the highest visibility. We will also perform demographics research that will help you to determine where these ads should be focused and who would be the best people to be reading them.
Management and Upkeep
Of course, after an ad campaign has started, it’s not always the easiest thing to track. Paying per click means that your account will require constant upkeep, maintenance, and modification to stay current and relevant without going over its budget. Fortunately, if you require any help at all with this upkeep, our team includes experts at maintaining Bing accounts to make advertising an easy, transparent task for you.
With a little help and research, Bing can be the perfect way to attract an entirely new audience to your practice. Our friendly, approachable staff is always willing to lend a hand, and will keep monitoring your ad for as long as you’ll need it up for.
Need a Quote?
Why our Bing ad services?
- We understand the platform
- We have experience
- Bing is part of our daily routine
- We have an in-house team
Rather contact us directly?
What do our clients say?
- “When seeking internet service providers, a business client cannot always count on words being consistent with actions. In our experience at least, many such companies promise excellence up front but, almost invariably, deliver mediocrity or even worse on the back end. Thus it is both rare and refreshing to find a company like Surgeon Boost where words and actions are congruent, and where excellence is just part of the value they always provide".Dr. Geno MarcoviciHair Genesis
- “I was referred to Surgeon Boost by a friend who suggested I use this company to enhance my website search engine rankings for our medical practice. So far they have been very helpful, knowledgeable, and right on top of things! It seems like many people choose the internet before looking in the phonebook, so I’m looking forward to seeing my practice grow through all the online promotion we’re doing! So far I’m very impressed.”Dr. Nicole SchertellWhole Life Natural Medicine
- “I recently switched my internet marketing and web presence from a large NYC firm. So far, so good. They have been responsive, innovative, and completely above board. I am enthusiastic that our message is getting across better than ever, and with the most contemporary approach.”Dr. Jeffrey SpiegelAdvanced Facial Aesthetics